Thursday, October 4, 2007

Right from the start Srikar and I knew that we needed a parachute for our egg. We thought that foam would also be a good idea to give the egg some padding. When I went to Srikar's room I brought the egg in a cup. We figured that we should leave the egg in the cup and still cover the egg in foam. We built teh parachute from a trash bag and some fishing line. It took me a bit of time to find some fishing line, but it was essential to the task. We made the parachute by cutting holes in the bag and also by cutting holes in the cup and tying it with fishing line. The day of the test I was kind of nervous that our container wouldn't work, but I remained hopeful. I was really excited when I saw that our parachute had worked very well. I really liked this project a lot.

No comments: