Tuesday, October 9, 2007

A product that I think is designed very well is my xbox 360. It is a revolutionary game playing system. It has a sleek desgin and is very easy to use. All I have to do is push a button and it turns on the console, or I can do that on my controller for the system. I can open the slot and the game automatically starts working. It has a really good user interface. I can totally customize my gamer profile. Since I added live, which is an extra so you can play your games online with many different people all over the world, I automatically get updates for every game that I play. I can track my stats for my games and compare that to people in other games. It took sometime to learn how to use the games, but after I learned all that it became incredibly simple. I have never had to call customer service or read the manual.

No comments: