Sunday, November 4, 2007

1. You want to appeal to the user of the website not the designer. The whole point of creating a websited is to satisfy needs of the user. If it is too complicated the user will be turned off by the website. If you don't make th user happy then they will not want to use your site.

2. I think it is important that the user knows exactly what they are going to be doing on a website. If I can't figure it out, I'm going to a different website. Also, if a website doesn't have something to keep me intersted I think it has failed. If I visit the website one time and never come back it doesn't do too much for the company/website. Another thing is I want the website to be simple. If it is too cluttered then I will not want to use it, because it gets too confusing.

3. Clear, Concise, Easy to navigate, entertaining, visual appealing

No comments: